We seek applicants with required skills and competencies to occupy the following positions in our rapidly expanding business
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer.
The RAO will be responsible for all external and internal regulatory compliance for the business.
- Ensure that all Regulatory Certifications and Operational Permits and Licenses for the Premises, Warehouse and Superintendent Pharmacist are in place.
- Achieve all product Marketing Authorization filing and prompt renewal for both locally manufactured and imported vaccines, as well as for 3rd Party products.
- Ensure that all product and manufacturing process variations are promptly filed, and approvals obtained from NAFDAC.
- Obtain import permits, endorsements, and prompt removal of hold labels for imported products.
- Achieve zero incidences of Non-Compliance and Non-Conformance that may lead to fines and penalties.
- Maintain an updated register of relevant KOL at the respective Regulatory Institutions.
- Any other relevant duties as may be communicated from time to time
Leadership; Team player; Effective communication; A high level of organisation, record keeping, attention to detail, and orderliness; Proficiency in computer applications including Excel and PowerPoint.
B. Pharm (preferred)/B.Sc. Biological Sciences (Microbiology, Biochemistry)
Interested candidates should send their CV within one (1) week from the date of this publication to email@example.com