We seek applicants with required skills and competencies to occupy the following position in our rapidly expanding business.
Reporting to the Head, Human Capital Development, the incumbent responsibilities include calculating employees’ compensation, remitting statutory deductions, updating our internal payroll databases and ensuring timely payments. To be successful in this role, you should have a flair for numbers and be able to handle sensitive information.
· Proven work experience as a Payroll Officer
· Hands-on experience with HRIS and accounting software
· Strong math skills with an ability to spot numerical errors
· Good knowledge of labor legislation
· Time-management skills
· Ability to handle confidential information
· HND/BSc in Accounting, Human Resources or relevant field
· Membership of a human resource professional body is preferred.
· Only qualified candidates should apply.
Attractive and negotiable
Interested candidates should send their CV within one (1) week from the date of this publication to firstname.lastname@example.org