We seek applicants with required skills and competencies to occupy the following position in our rapidly expanding business.
Reporting to the Food & Formulation Manager, the incumbent will be expected to:
· Develop and validate new analytical methods.
· Re-validation of old analytical methods when required
· Prepare analytical method validation protocol and report.
· Transfer analytical methods validated to other laboratories with transfer protocol and report.
· Perform accelerated stability testing of new products for six months and real time stability testing for one year and/or until the study time is over.
· Carry out comparative dissolution for product registration.
· Perform trial runs for new products under development.
· Ensure regular calibration of Laboratory instruments/equipment as stated in the Annual Routine Maintenance/Calibration Contractual Agreement and Schedule.
· Writing and review of all related SOPs, tentative specifications for new products in F&D
Applicants must be analytical and possess a good sense of creativity to achieve results. Candidates must possess B.sc Chemistry/Biochemistry with a minimum of three (3) years relevant experience as a Method Validation Analyst. Proficiency with MS word, PowerPoint and Excel is a pre-requisite.
Attractive and negotiable.
Interested candidates should send their CV within one (1) week from the date of this publication to email@example.com