We seek applicants with required skills and competencies to occupy the following positions in our rapidly expanding business
The preferred candidate will provide strategic direction and effective oversight on the internal audit function and report to the Head, IC&C and his/ her duties will include:
· Develop the internal audit annual work plan for approval by Head IC&C
· Implement the approved annual work plan in a flexible manner to ensure that internal work dynamically addresses enterprise risks
· Mentor and motivate the internal audit team
· Conduct and/or provide guidance in fraud investigations
· Provide internal audit support to subsidiaries
· Ensure that operations in various departments are conducted in compliance with the laid down policy, procedure, work instructions and statutory regulations.
Key Competency Requirements
· A bachelor’s degree in business related field from a recognized university. A master’s degree in forensic accounting or risk management would be an added advantage.
· Professional qualification in Accounting ICAN or ACCA
· Professional qualification in Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is an added advantage
· 5 - 7 years experience in internal audit and accounting function
· Working Knowledge of windows environment, and enterprise resources planning (ERP) tools.
· Outstanding analytical skills with knowledge of use of computer Aided Audit tools (CAATS)
· Demonstrated in-depth understanding of the internal audit process, internal controls and risk assessment
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Demonstrate ability to prepare timely, constructive and actionable audit and risk assessment reports.
Interested candidates should send their CV within one (1) week from the date of this publication to firstname.lastname@example.org
5 - 7 years